A better life - a lifelong human endeavour without borders
With the implementation of a project requiring a high degree of manpower, it is possible that your internal resources are insufficient to keep you within set timelines. As a full-service contract research organisation our highly qualified and experienced staff has been successfully involved in all aspects of clinical development of products and in the implementation of health care projects since 1991.
Our service covers:
- Cost/time-aware and target-orientated planning, early involvement and integration of all key personnel in the project and at all times aware of the sponsor's objectives
- Regulatory procedures for the preparation and implementation for Ethics Committee approval
- Investigator registration procedures depending on local public health and government authority regulations
- Organisation and co-ordination of pre- and post-trial roundtable meetings, advisory boards, steering committees
- Network of local monitors/partners, all ICH-GCP-trained, allowing an all-round trial centre surveillance which is cost effective due to low travel expenses