"Experienced software tools eliminate mistakes before they can happen"
Today’s technology can help save time, reduce costs and assure quality. Moving up the market entry date for a product not only provides an edge over the competition, it also means a product can be made available sooner to patients in need.
The more difficult the task of coordinating, conducting and managing a research project is, the more sense it makes to use modern information technology to tackle it.
The following goals emphasize this need.
- avoiding mistakes instead of just correcting errors
- moving up the completion date of a project
- reducing costs of on-site monitoring at the research centres
- improving the accuracy and quality of the data
- offering flexibility for making changes and providing interim analyses during the course of the study
Electronic data capture makes a difference in the flow of information, bringing quality and current data.
Our information technology products are created for the electronic documentation and management of data. A built-in audio/video link facilitates interaction between the person entering data (Investigator, central lab, radiologist) and an assistant (e. g. project manager, monitor, auditor) at a different location. Via this link, the parties can see and hear each other while simultaneously viewing the same data sheets. The assistant can provide help and also monitor the work of the other party. A client-server system using internet or intranet technology is the basis for this set up.